martes, 26 de mayo de 2009

Common Sense Please: The Journal of A thinker - Intro

Almost no one knows my name. Or maybe not. But even if you do or don't know who I am, I won't tell you. You could even try and persuade me to fill out papers to get my name, all you will get is a sit-down-because-you-are being ignored attitude and maybe, if you piss me off a bit, you could kiss my ass.

But anyway, this is my story. Not a common story. Not an awful story. It could have happened to anyone. This is my story of my environment, the people and no offense, this journal is about all the other ideas floating in people’s heads. Rather than being a common journal, these words should go to your ears as invaders. Their not your words, their mine. So if anyone would like to share these thoughts with anyone else, let me do the job. I will personally thank these procrastinating people that have this urge of copying things to calm down. There will be no more originals if it continues. Bu then again, welcome to my story, my life.
This is the story of a thinker.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario